Serving children, couples and families since 1999
Jonathan Paynter has dedicated his career to helping and supporting people in times of need since graduating from McMaster University in 1999. An expert in helping individuals, children, couples and parents, he can also help by assessing domestic violence and supporting people involved in the Family Court. Jonathan can help people in the following areas:
- Psychotherapy for individuals struggling with grief/loss, depression, anxiety and other mental health conditions, using proven therapies, such as Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy and mindfulness, as well as solution focussed counselling.
- Counselling for children who are struggling with grief/loss, mental health issues, challenging behaviours and who are struggling to adapt to their parents' separation and/or divorce.
- Support and advice for parents of children with mental health issues, behaviour problems and other conditions, such as attachment disorders, Oppositional Defiance Disorder, anxiety and depression.
- Therapy for couples experiencing communication issues, infidelity, conflict and who are on the verge of separating.
- Anger management counselling and relapse prevention for people with addictions problems.